Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, January 05, 2007

I Need a Break

Needless to say, the task of writing a 300-500 word entry every day for 31 days can be pretty tough. Especially when it's left up to one person. I got through it though, and I hope all of you who kept up with it got some sort of enjoyment out of it. There were a few surprises there towards the end, like Camera Obscura being the #31 album but having the #2 song, but overall it was pretty straightforward.

So as a result of all this "work," and because there's noting really good to write about yet, I'm going to take a week or so off to regather my thoughts and prepare for a new year of Audio Overflow. Expect me back on January 23rd, when both The Shins and Of Montreal release their new albums! Both reviews will be up that day. I promise.

Until then, be safe and peace out!

--Cale

No comments: