Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 17, 2008

myspace music....filler?

Remember a few weeks ago when myspace music monday was cancelled due to technical difficulties?  Well, it's back!

Here's the deal.  About a month or so ago, my once-top o' the line PC went kaput so I went out and had a few drinks to console myself.  The next day, I woke up at some ungodly hour with a pounding headache and a 68 lbs. noggin.  I roll over to my right, and what do I find sitting next to me but a brand new MacBook?  Talk about awkward!

After a long talk we decided to give our relationship a real shot!  I started using it for work purposes and for the purposes of this blog.  But then something went sour (no not that!).  Try as hard as I might, I have been relatively unsuccessful in trying to get any music player on a myspace page to play.  Last week I got SumKid's player going only after about 45 minutes of refreshing the page.  Needless to say, such a task is not only annoying, but downright rude!  I mean, I could've just kicked the MacBook out and never called it, but I tried to make things work.  This is how it repays me?

So the point of this whole story is this.  I had a myspace music monday planned for today (you can ask my other writers to verify...there's a barely-written entry that I didn't publish), but for some damned reason I cannot get music to play on myspace.  I've ordered a copy of Windows XP that should be in by the end of the week, and hopefully I'll be able to work things better from there.

"Hi, I'm a Mac."

"And I'm a PC."
"I suck at myspace."
"I suck at being reliable and not hogging resources."
"Cale has huge problems with me once a week when it's most inconvenient for him."
"Cale was just fine with me until I **** him in the *****."
"Whoah!"

Hey, in the meantime, if you have any suggestions for future myspace bands that I should profile, just leave a comment below.  I love you, reader.  Goodnight.

No comments: