Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, November 03, 2006

Coming Soon....Audio Overflow!

Hello party people. Thanks for keeping up with my little blog here for the past year, it's been a passion of mine, not to mention good ol' fashioned fun. As fate would have it, I am graduating college in December and I want nothing more than to devote the remainder of my semester to making the best grades possible so that I can graduate with honors. As a result, I am officially retiring Cale Is The Balls!!!

On December 1st, the blog will reopen as Audio Overflow and will kick off with a 31-part series on the top albums of 2006! It all culminates on December 31st, where the number one album of the year is revealed and the 3rd Annual Cale Awards take place. This year, you get a say in the voting process, so add me on Myspace and look out for details in your bulletin board!

So until December 1st, take care and I'll see you around.

--Cale

No comments: