Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Please Write for Audio Overflow!

Hey everyone! If you remember, at the beginning of last month I listed seven albums that I planned on reviewing for the month of July. Today, I have reviewed four of those.
This is a picture of my desk... "where the magic happens," so to speak. Each yellow post-it note has a different album listed on it that will release in August and that I wish to review. Needless to say, if I couldn't do it last month, I probably can't do it this month. Keeping up with a blog is rough when you work two jobs and have a new nephew to gawk at!

I'm looking for one of two things:

  1. Someone to become a permanent addition to the Audio Overflow staff. You wouldn't get paid, but occasionally you may get some free CDs and interest from various media outlets (as I have in recent months). Nothing too serious, just blog when you can and let me know what you plan on writing in advance.
  2. Someone to outsource a few of these reviews to. Again, no money is involved, but it sure does save me hassle.
If either of these things interest you, please contact me at audiooverflow@gmail.com and let me know. I'll email you back promptly and see what I can do for you (or what you can do for me). Please!

--Cale

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I would not mind at all if you would like to use any of my reviews (though my school paper might, but even then, I doubt it). Just make sure you sign my name to my work (Jordan Krueger, by the way. I don't think I ever properly introduced myself).

Also, feel free to take the liberty to alter a final score or insert your own comments on the album at the end. However, I'd prefer that my review not be altered too heavily for the sake of coherence.

Hope I can help! Keep up the blog for sure. And email me if you have any questions.