Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Anyone Want to See Rilo Kiley This Friday?

Rilo Kiley will be performing LIVE this Friday, October 5th in Houston, TX at Warehouse Live. I have one ticket for sale.


That's for the people who may be Googling "Rilo Kiley Tickets, Houston." Here's the deal.

I bought two tickets to go see Rilo Kiley this Friday, but it turns out I only need one. So I'm stuck with an extra ticket and no one to give it to. All of my Rilo Kiley-lovin' posse already have their own tickets.

If you live in the Houston area and would like one ticket to this SOLD OUT show, shoot me an e-mail at audiooverflow@gmail.com. I will sell it to you for $15 ($3 off + more if you count convenience charges), and give it to you at Warehouse Live prior to the show on Friday night. I'm an honest guy and everything so don't worry about me screwing you over. I just don't want this ticket to go to waste.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I'll respond to it within a couple of hours. I'll give you my cell phone number so you can contact me on Friday, and all that good stuff. First come first serve. The first person to send an e-mail saying that they want the ticket will get it.

That is all. See you Friday!

--Cale

More google search terms: rilo kiley tickets for sale, houston warehouse live, super unison rilo kiley, rilo kiley warehouse live tickets, discount tickets houston, lizards.

No comments: