Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, September 01, 2007

1,216 People Just Don't Care + I Still Need a Writer!


What you're looking at is the traffic report for Audio Overflow in the month of August. As you can see, we had 1,220 unique visitors and just under 1,500 visits this month, making it the best month ever!

Of course, this high volume (for Audio Overflow, at least) of visitors was not reflected in my failed attepmpt at creating a sense of community here, as clearly demonstrated by the voting results for the Anti-Video Awards Awards voting page. The most popular category, video of the year, only received 4 votes and they were each for different videos. Needless to say, my neat little experiment failed miserably. As such, there will be no winners announced this coming Wednesday as previously planned, and you won't be hearing about the Anti-Video Awards next year.

Thanks to those of you who voted. To those of you who didn't, thanks for visiting.

Also, September is packed with a bunch of new releases. If you'd like to help out, I could use someone to help share the load of reviews. There are 11 to choose from. Leave a comment here to let me know if you're interested, or send me an email at audiooverflow@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I care, I care very deeply.