Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moods - Jumbled

Sure signs there's a problem: the glazed look in one's eyes, the mumbling, the clear look of trying to figure something out. The questions and comments randomly thrown out there: is it? Isn't it? Which way what? How did you..." I don't get it. I followed the directions but it still doesn't work. I don't understand what you're talking about. Can you run that by me again? You're not making any sense. I just don't get it. *^#$&! (times about 100). Maybe if the directions were a little more elaborate. Just tell me what's going on.


Jumbled happens about fifty times a day for me and I imagine for everyone else too. There's no good explination for it, usually. I'm either not paying attention, not paying enough attention, don't care, not listening, don't want to do it whatever it is, have forgotten something important, or it's someone else's fault. Sometimes it can be a problem and sometimes it ends with a "Eh, whatever" or a victorious "OH! I got it!" Either way, it works itself out and I'm free to move on to the next endevour. Whatever it is, though, it leaves me in a state. One where words lack, my mind won't stop spinning at a million miles an hour and allow me to focus, and I hit the "forward" button halfway through each song that iTunes spits out for me because it just doesn't fit my mood.

Jumbled, as defined by Websters:

1. to mix in a confused mass; put or throw together without order
2. to confuse mentally; muddle.
3. to be mixed together in a disorderly heap or mass.
4. to meet or come together confusedly.
5. a mixed or disordered heap or mass
6. a confused mixture; medley.
7. a state of confusion or disorder.

Fitting for the day and for the exact mood I'm in, a play list built from hitting the forward button...because sometimes jumbled just happens...





No comments: