Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 07, 2008

Perfect Summer Soundtrack - Week 5

5 weeks in and I've only just come to the conclusion that the traditional idea of summer involves a bunch of outdoor activities.  This makes listening to a playlist almost a completely unreasonable idea, unless you are awesome enough to take me at my word and download all these songs and pop the onto your PMP or iPod-esque device.  And let's face it, if you were awesome, that's exactly what you'd be doing.

The "Pump Me the F*** Up!" Playlist

Recommended Activities: Mountain Climbing, Fight Clubbing, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Parachuting, Murdering, Running

This week, I've decided to feature another great playlist.  Its name is taken from my Zune, on which I name my playlists all sorts of clever things.  The "Pump Me the F*** Up!" playlist is the one I listen to when I'm working out, running, or doing anything that requires me to be energetic and focused.  It's basically a lot of rock music.

And while my playlist also includes some more energetic Mates of State songs and 4 to 5 iterations of "Music is my Hot Hot Sex," I understand that that may not energize some of the more testosterone-filled readers out there.  So with one exception, the playlist is made up of some pretty rockin' songs.  They rarely have lulls, and will therefore most certainly rock your balls clean off.

Whether or not you were actually looking for music to do that - well, that's irrelevant.


No comments: