Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 30, 2006

(Retraction) Tilly and the Wall: "Bottoms of Barrels"

Well, what can I say? It was bound to happen sooner or later, right? Right! Today marks my first retraction on CITB, unfortunately it is regarding Tilly and the Wall, one of my favorite bands!

Do you know how sometimes an album just seems amazing at first but then the more you listen to it the more it becomes less-engaging? Yeah. Well, it's not like my feelings have changed much about "Bottoms of Barrels," it's just that the initial magic has worn off. As a result, the 5 out of 5 rating (which, admittedly, I had some hesitation about) is now a 4 out of 5.

Everything I said still stands, but does the album warrant a 100% rating? By no means.

I hope you can trust me again!

No comments: