Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On the Schedule: July 2007

Just as a heads-up, here's a list of albums that I plan on reviewing for the month of July.

  • Smashing Pumpkins: "Zeitgeist"
  • Spoon: "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga"
  • Interpol: "Our Love to Admire"
  • Gogol Bordello: "Super Taranta!"
  • St. Vincent: "Marry Me"
  • Tegan and Sara: "The Con"
  • Bishop Allen: "The Broken String"
Needless to say, that's a pretty packed month. To make matters worse, the first five of those come out next Tuesday, July 10. So I'll be busy. I'll try to get the higher profile ones out of the way first, but I can't guarantee when any of these will be finished. I guess you'll just have to keep checking back to see when they go up.

Have a swell day!

No comments: