Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moods - Snobby

I joke about being a music snob.  Hell, it's in the subtitle to page you're on right now.  The truth of the matter is that I don't consider myself to be one because I don't esteem myself higher than others because of the music I listen to.  I do, however, reserve the right to esteem you lower because of the music YOU listen to (lookin' at you, Linkin Park fan).  But I know how it is.  Sometimes you just want to be a music snob, to have uber-valid opinions and a wide assortment of band names and album titles to pull out of your ass at a Starbucks or crazy indie rock show.  Well, if you're feeling particularly snobby, here's a music playlist that should help you along.  It's only 8 tracks, but one of them happens to be 22 minutes long.  If that doesn't make you a music snob, I'm not sure what will.


Snobby

No comments: