Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Moods - Temperamental

No time like the present to introduce the new feature, Moods. It's a simple concept: I have a mood, I have a play list. I provide it for you, the dear, attentive reader. (You are dear and attentive aren't you?) I've armed myself with a very long list of every type of mood conceivable and I plan to use it. You've been warned...

On with the show, to borrow a quote.

Today's mood: Temperamental.

According to Webster's, temperamental means:
1. Having or exhibiting a strongly marked, individual temperament.

2. Moody, irritable, or sensitive.

3. Given to erratic behavior.

4. Excitable, volatile, emotional

It's a little...generic. Broad, maybe. Yet, temperamental is the mood I find myself in as of late. "Excitable, volatile, emotional" seem to fit, so temperamental it is. Am I happy? Am I sad? Am I bouncy? What am I? Temperamental. I'm up, I'm down, I'm all around, hard to nail to one thing. These 11 songs are my temperamental mood. Enjoy. (Oh, and should you have a mood you'd like me to create a play list for, by all means, let me know.)




No comments: