Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Video of the Week - Week 56

Keeping with my most recent Top 5 Friday entry, I thought I'd offer you a little old school jam. I thought I'd share a glimpse of the way Snoop Dogg used to rap and some rather comical bouncing cars. I used to want hydraulics in my ride; I thought that would be so cool, the white girl at the stop light making her little compact car bounce like it was going for a trophy at a car show. I grew out of that phase, thankfully, and just stuck to listening to Rap at a really high volume.

It was probably for the better. With that, I present to you a classic, Dr. Dre's "Ain't Nothin' But a G Thang", straight from 1992. (Please note, it is an uncensored version.)





No comments: