Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 07, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Hey folks! I normally don't make it a habit of writing about random news articles unless I feel that it's pretty important. That being said, you should definitely perk up about what I'm about to tell you.


Going on right now, Polyvinyl Records, one of my favorite indie labels, is having a Discography Sale on all of their artists. What this means is that you can buy (almost) every CD in an artist's discography that's available from Polyvinyl Records packaged together for a huge discount. This means you can get "every" album major artists like Of Montreal, Architecture in Helsinki and Mates of State for super unrealistic prices. There's also albums available from lesser-known artists like Headlights (one of my faves) and Saturday Looks Good to Me. Here are some of the deals available right now:

Of Montreal (8CDs and 2EPs) for $70- Including: Sunlandic Twins, Satanic Panic in the Attic, Aldhils Arboretum, Coqelicot Asleep in the Poppies, The Early Four Track Recordings, The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy, The Bird Who Continues to Eat the Rabbit's Flowers, Hissing Fauna...Are You the Destroyer?, Icons, Abstract Thee, and If He is Protecting Our Nation...

Mates of State (3 CDs, 2 EPs, and 1 DVD) for $40 - Including: Two of Us (DVD), All Day, Team Boo, My Solo Project, Our Constant Concern, European Tour CD.

Thos are just my favorites. CLICK HERE to visit the Polyvinyl Store and check out all the other awesome deals they have (including all their 2007 releases packaged together for $80). I may pick up that Mates of State one because the only one I have is Team Boo, and that would make a perfect Christmas gift for somebody.

What are you getting?

No comments: