Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bye News Bye!

Just as I suspected, the results of last week's poll show that the majority of those who voted are in favor of doing away with the weekly news recap. I can't agree more! Though news is great, you can get better news elsewhere in a timelier manner. In the future, I will try to post big news items to the main page; just the stuff that I feel is important.

For now, I will be speaking with the other writers to see if we can come up with a new feature that will be more beneficial to the readers. Until then, expect Saturdays to be a lonely place here at Audio Overflow. We'll keep you posted on any new developments, and if you have any suggestions or ideas about what should go in Go News Go! - The Weekly News Recap's place, please leave a comment below.

Thanks, as always, for reading Audio Overflow. And thanks for stopping by, San Diego.

No comments: