Music Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Go News Go? Or Stop News Stop?

Go News Go! - The Weekly News Recap is one of the original weekly features that I started on Audio Overflow about a year ago. Since then, I've pretty much doubted its necessity on a weekly basis. On one hand, you get to read somewhat funny news headlines written by myself that don't tell you a thing about the article itself (i.e. "Places to Avoid 2007" = M.I.A. Tour Dates), but then again there's a constantly updating news headline feed directly to the right of this post that gives you the exact same stories and more!

So what do you think? Should I continue with Go News Go!, or should I discontinue the useless feature in favor of a new feature that will be decided upon at a future date? Choose wisely. The future of Go News Go! is in your hands...

1 comment:

JD said...

You can't take go news go away.
It would be like taking P away from PB&J.
If you take it I won't know what to say.
It will be a very sad and dreary day.

Man, sorry, that was pretty gay.